Services for You and Your Community
Blank cloth dolls, some markers, and some medical supplies are a great way to start the conversation with your child.
Child Life Consultation
These are 40 minute information and solution-based consultations with those who are caring directly with an infant, child or adolescent who is also a medical patient. These consultations are also appropriate for parents who are facing a serious illness of their own and would like personalized support in helping their child cope.
Topics of discussion may include
- Assessment and feedback regarding the child's coping and understanding of the illness or condition
- Coping Strategy Design for separation from caregivers, medical procedures, surgeries, anticipated death
- Psychological preparation for medical procedures
- School Re-Entry, helping teachers explain and prepare classmates for a child returning to the classroom after a new diagnosis or life-changing medical procedure
- Warning signs and red flags that a child is not coping well and may need further intervention
Healthcare and Vitality Coaching for Internationals
What to Expect
Once we decide to work together and our agreement is in place, you will fill out several questionnaires, including an online attitudinal assessment.
We will use our first session to make meaning of the assessment results and set clear intentions and priorities for the agreed upon coaching series.
You will become aware of how you are "showing up" when it comes to your own vitality, health, healthcare, and other aspects of your life, becoming more aware of the filters with which you view your world color your experience, either as patient or care-partner.
The assessment is not only a perfect stepping-off point, but powerful frame of reference when assessing your growth at the end of our work together. The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) assessment and debrief is also offered as a stand-alone, introductory session.
Sessions are conducted via video conference or telephone and paid for through Pay Pal or money transfer. Inquire to explore the option that will serve you best.
As a certified International Coach Federation (ICF) coach, I adhere to their code of ethics and conduct and am committed to exceptional service.
Stand Alone Sessions
90 minute Discovery Session: included in all coaching packages, but also available as a stand-alone session.
Some reasons people use this tool are to assist with decision making, to see their blind spots, to enhance their ability to navigate stressful situations, to improve communication, and see what may beholding them back. It acts a baseline in the coaching journey.
- A 74-question online self-perception assessment (takes around 20 minutes)
- An 11 page results report
- 1:1 results debrief and personal development planning session
90 Minute Decision-Making/Strategy Session: a stand-alone session resulting in a personalized action plan and session report. This is useful when you are facing a particular health care event, conversation, or decision and want to be as prepared as possible. It can also be helpful if you are feeling stuck in your personal health and vitality goals and want to take the first step forward. A values inventory and analysis is included in this session.
These two sessions can be used in combination.
Individual and Family-Centered Coaching Programs
Coaching agreements are for three, six, nine, and twelve month periods. Each agreement includes:
- At least one* Energy Leadership Index (ELI) attitudinal assessment and 90 minute debriefing
- Weekly Homework Assignments and Tools
- Two 90 minute sessions or three 60 minute sessions per month via telephone or video conference
- Unlimited email access between sessions
- Option to share package between family members and caregivers (when relevant)
* For those choosing a six month package or more, a second ELI assessment and debrief will be included as your final session.
2018 Coaching Group:
The Crossroads of Should and Must
TREAT yourself to 12 Inspiring Weeks based upon the book by Elle Luna! Connect to find out the next start date.
Let's stand at the crossroads together, dream a little, and then take some action! In this interactive coaching group you will have the opportunity to:
- Evaluate your "shoulds" in life
- Gain clarity around what it is you really want (your MUST) and why .
- Understand how your core energy level and stress reaction influences the should to must ratio.
- Examine common roadblocks like money, time, space, and fear.
- Name and face your fears and honor your vulnerabilities.
- Make a plan and begin taking action before the end of the 12 weeks.
Along with the insight and new perspectives you'll develop, you will also receive creative homework assignments, a core energy self-perception assessment and one -to-one debrief, individual laser coaching, as well as a supportive circle of others who are ready to shed some shoulds and increase the Fun Factor in their lives.
Day/Time: TBA--based upon participant need
90-minute core energy assessment debrief scheduled at your convenience PRIOR to the start of the program.
(minimum 4/maximum 8 people)
Vibrant Women's Circles
1/2 Day Retreat
Meeting bi-monthly in the hills above Soave, Italy, women of all ages and backgrounds gather to speak and be heard, to hold safe space for one another through structure, thoughtful speaking, and deep listening, and to share a meal together! Next circle meets 28 April, 2018.
Virtual Vibrant Women's Circle
Meeting via Skype, women gather to share and listen deeply. This is a great option for those who find it difficult to get away to an in-person circle or who are not in close enough proximity to do so. There is a host, facilitator, guardian, and timekeeper in each circle. Facilitation rotates between members. Contact Carolyn for dates and times.
Additional "al a carte" Services
The following can be added to the Global Standard Packages or used in place of a regular session.
Vibrant Walk and Talk
30-45 minute, focused, solution-based coaching session while walking side by side in a natural setting. Available in Bolzano-Bassa Atesina and Soave, Italy.
I will meet you at the your health care appointment and/or provide bed-side coaching during your hospitalization. Available in Bolzano and Trento, Italy and limited availability in Verona and Vicenza, Italy.
Individualized Guided Visualization Audio File
Using images and metaphors designed together in a coaching session, clients receive a downloadable audio file to support them in building skills around relaxation, conscious breathing, creative visualization, pain management, or whatever topic the client brings to the table. (see example on page entitled "Let's Connect!")